Sunday, December 2, 2007
Getting Engaged in the Berkshires
Jason asked me to marry him on October 28th in Western Mass while we were hiking a ridge overlooking Massachusetts, New York State, and Connecticut at peak fall foliage. We took a break to confirm our route with the trail map, and the next thing I knew, Jason is down on one knee, holding up the most beautiful and perfect ring, and asked me to marry him. I said yes! The rest of the day we were both on cloud nine, and we have both been enjoying the engagements since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am soooo excited for you. Welcome to the family cousin Jason!
Missy
yay steph and jason! we wish you all the best in your life together. love kyley and steve
Dear Jason and Steph,Looking forward to helping you celebrate your wedding day. You are such a wonderful pair. We can't wait to meet family and friends. We'll try to behave but you know how that goes! All our love, The Montana Toussaints
Post a Comment